This section lists the new features, enhancements, fixed issues and, removed or deprecated features (if any) for Hazelcast Management Center 3.8.3 release.
- TLS Protocol Exclusions: Added an option to exclude specific TLS protocols.
- Eliminated a security bug on the initial authentication configuration. [#459]
- Prevented multiple notifications when changing cluster states. [#452]
- Moved the cluster state controls to its own tab. [#451]
- Version display is fixed so that it shows the full Management Center version including the patch release number. [#454]
- The label of the button "Shutdown Node" in Management Center should be changed to "Shutdown Members" due to naming conventions. [#450]