The following are fixed issues and enhancements for Hazelcast 3.8.4 release.
- Added timeout option for the
getoperation when Hazelcast is used within the Spring context. [#11001]
- HTTP HEAD support added to the REST interface. [#11000]
NullPointerExceptionfrom the method
- Added support for collecting and tracking statistics for all reliable topic proxies on a local member. The statistics are destroyed when the proxy is destroyed. [#10932]
- The method
containsKeyreturns "true" even the key does not exist in the map. [#10923]
- Assuming a scenario in which invalidations are generated previously for some other near caches and then later a new near cached map is created, all entries that are near cached before the first reconciliation period will be removed. [#10913]
- HTTP upload to Hazelcast fails. The code fails with the exception
- The method
MapProxyImpl.executeOnKeys()does not work when
ConcurrentSkipListSetis passed and throws
Upgrading from 3.6.x to 3.8.x (Hazelcast IMDG Enterprise) when using
JCache: Due to a compatibility problem,
CacheConfig serialization may not work if your member is 3.8.x where x < 5. Hence, you will need to use Hazelcast 3.8.5 or higher version where the problem is being fixed. This issue affects Hazelcast IMDG Enterprise only.