- All Implemented Interfaces:
- LoadBalancer, MembershipListener, EventListener
public class RoundRobinLB
- extends AbstractLoadBalancer
Round robin is done based on best effort basis, the order of members for concurrent calls to
LoadBalancer implementation that relies on using round robin
to a next member to send a request to.
next() is not guaranteed.
Returns the next member to route to.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public RoundRobinLB(int seed)
public Member next()
- Description copied from interface:
- Returns the next member to route to.
- Returns the next member or null if no member is available
Copyright © 2015 Hazelcast, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.